If you need help in your team to incorporate the knowledge they need, this is the ideal service for you. Here, they can learn to develop their skills in a proactive environment. Together with a technical coach, the team can work on their daily tasks, with a technical coach who will help them do it in the best possible way, prioritizing knowledge at every step, without losing sight of increasing productivity and delivering value.
What we do?
“We develop high-performance teams capable of effectively and sustainably satisfying product demand.”
- Embedded Craftsman role.
- It is a software consulting service, where we develop with teams, but also help them carry it out, transmitting best software practices.
- Evaluation and improvement of the team against a model of high-performance team competencies based on the following areas: testing and defect reduction, code maintainability, acceleration of the delivery process, knowing what to build, sustainable pace, team learning and improvement.
- Regular coaching/hands-on support sessions with all team members.
- Consulting on the planning and execution of team projects.
- Support in defining the team’s technological vision.
- Evaluation and improvement of the team against a model of high-performance team competencies.
- Training and support of an expert technical coach in the technology.
- Guarantee of software quality and value proposition.
- Increase in software quality.
- Increase in development speed.
- Constant challenges from the technical coach to refine their skills.
How we work?
- Remote or in-person.
- Analysis the current problem.
- Definition of team objectives.
- Unlimited support (Slack, Discord, Microsoft Teams, Zoom).
- Closed groups.
- Improvement in the way of working.
- Increased motivation.
- Online courses on our campus.
- We do not turn off the engines, we continue delivering value to the product.
- Technical coach that guarantees the quality of deliveries.
Areas of knowledge
Any area that helps the team improve technically. They are mainly grouped into:
- Check work: TDD, BDD, unit/integration/e2e testing, contract testing, etc.
- Write good code: Refactoring, IDE productivity, OO design, Legacy code, DDD, etc.
- Ship at will: CI/CD, DevOps, monitoring, etc.
- Discipline and learning: Pairing, Mobbing.
It also operates in the following areas of team process improvement, in collaboration with other roles (Agile Coach/Scrum Master):
- Know what to build: Stories, Planning, Vertical Slicing, etc.
- Improve as a team: Retrospectives, innovation, etc.
- Not hurried: Velocity, planning to capacity.
- Pair programming: 1:1 sessions in small groups on productive code to work on user stories while implementing new knowledge.
- Learning hours (preparation and teaching): learning sessions on a specific topic, with a practical approach (coding dojo format, katas, etc.) to convey new concepts to the team.
- Mob programming: hands-on working sessions with the entire team, on productive code, either on US’s or
- Practice community: propose, organize, and participate in cross-team learning and knowledge sharing activities to promote cross-pollination.
- Mentoring 1:1 each developer.
- Facilitating technical discussions.
- Participating as a listener in team ceremonies and suggesting improvements.
- Identifying the team
- Identify team knowledge gaps.
- Help the team develop a technical vision and roadmap.
How do we measure impact?
- Reduced bugs.
- Delivery frequency.
- Increased team performance.
- Talent retention.
- Team empowerment and commitment.
Need more information?
We invite you to select a day and time that suits you, where we will talk with the entire team to determine what knowledge they need in the short term and outline a learning plan focused on productivity while keeping daily tasks in mind. 👇