We ensure that your team has the knowledge to work in your company by preparing a tailored program to convey concepts in the clearest way possible, always accompanied by exercises to put each topic into practice.
What we do?
“We train software teams by delivering a personalized learning plan with specific needs and technologies of your company, with the support of technical coaches who have over 10 years of experience.”
- Craftsmanship culture, eXtremme programming values and practices.
- Definition of a learning path designed exclusively for your team.
- Small groups.
- Work on a real project.
- Individual mentoring.
- Learning and working in a team promotes a culture of social learning, especially for remote positions.
- Customization of training to fit your company’s software and methodology.
- Guarantee of software quality and value proposition.
- Increased productivity by learning while developing on the project.
How we work?
- Part-time o full-time.
- Remote o In-person.
- Closed groups.
- Unlimited support (Slack, Discord, Microsoft Teams, Zoom).
- Improvement in work methodology.
- Increased motivation.
- Writing maintainable code.
- Automated testing.
- Discipline and team learning.
- Sustainable pace.
- Delivering software fast and often.
- Knowing how to operate software in production.
- Adding value to the business.
- Online courses on our campus.
Areas of Knowledge
The necessary areas for your company and project, in general terms we will include:
- Agile Engineering Practices
- Mob programming
- Refactoring & Productivity
- Test Driven Development
- Evolutionary design
- Legacy Code
- Continuous integration / delivery
- Agile project management
- BDD / Outside-in
- Distributed architectures
- Pair programming: 1:1 sessions in small groups on productive code to work on user stories while putting new knowledge into practice.
- Learning hours (preparation and delivery): learning sessions on a specific topic, with a practical approach (coding dojo format, katas, etc.) to convey new concepts to the team.
- Mob programming: hands-on work sessions with the entire team, on productive code.
- Community of practice: proposing, organizing, and participating in cross-team learning and knowledge sharing activities to promote cross-pollination.
- Mentoring each developer 1:1.
How do we measure impact?
- Reduction in bugs and regressions.
- Increase in speed.
- Higher quality deliverables.
- Less rework.
Need more information?
We invite you to select a day and time that is convenient for you, where we will talk with the whole team to determine what knowledge they require in the short term and develop a learning plan focused on productivity without losing sight of daily tasks. 👇